Scot Blessington is a corporate real estate professional with 25 years of experience and is currently responsible for leading a multi-phased ground-up mission critical development project for a confidential GCS technology customer. In this capacity, Mr. Blessington interfaces directly with the client leadership team to implement a strategic data center program to meet the exponential growth needs of a global client base. As a Director, Mr. Blessington is responsible for managing a team of CBRE project management professionals across the east coast region. His duties include design and financial oversight of major capital projects, consistency of service delivery across the program and enhancing service offerings to the client..
Mr. Blessington has an accomplished background that includes strategic workplace planning, project management, mission critical construction, asset management and organizational leadership. Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Blessington spent more than 12 years with Fidelity Investments in their corporate real estate group. He was directly responsible for overseeing the redevelopment of the North Carolina campus of 3,500 associates, and has led mission critical, retail and corporate office projects globally.
- Certified Property Manager, IREM
- Real Property Administrator, BOMI
- PJM Foundations, University of Texas
- CoreNet, Carolina’s Chapter
- IFMA, Carolina’s Chapter
- Treasurer, Heritage HOA
- Director, Fidelity Investment - Led major construction projects domestically and internationally with primary responsibility for delivery of new mission-critical Data Center and redevelopment of new Corporate Campus in the RTP
- Senior Project Manager, CBRE Consultant, Fidelity Investments - Managed the design and construction of Fidelity’s National Retail Investor Center network and delivered a Greenfield building expansion project
- Property Manager, Spaulding & Syle Colliers, Inc. - Provided asset management oversight for a portfolio of 4 Million SF of first class office space for institutional and REIT clients