From 1986 to the present, Mr. Boyers has been actively engaged in the commercial real estate field. He has a wide range of experience including office leasing and sales, both downtown and suburban, and including significant build-to-suit developments. Mr. Boyers has also been involved in searches for historic tax-credit projects for various developers and investor groups. His experience includes approximately 700 lease transactions, including representation work on behalf of major companies in the Richmond area, such as Bell Industries, Bon Secours, Harris Williams, Palmer & Cay, Honeywell, Watson Wyatt Worldwide, Smith Barney-Citigroup, and GMAC Commercial, and also consulting assignments with Dominion Virginia Power.
Over the last couple of years Mr. Boyers has concentrated his efforts in multi-family sales and development of mixed-use and multi-family projects, including new projects from the ground-up and adaptive re-use projects using historic tax credits. He continues to represent several long-term office clients in tenant representation assignments.
- Leasing Production Leader at Grubb & Ellis/Harrison & Bates, 1995, 2001 and 2005
- Professional Affiliations And Accreditations
- Metro Richmond Chamber; Former Board Member and Chairman of Richmond Business Council
- Lead partner and managing member of Urban Row Developers, LLC and 312 East Broad Street LP, developer of multi-family projects using historic tax credits, 2003 - 2005
- Real Estate Salesperson, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Xavier University, MBA, majoring in Finance
- Ohio State University, Bachelor of Science majoring in Industrial Engineering