Scott Boynton is a Vice President with CBRE's Investment Sales team in San Antonio providing leasing, tenant representation, and acquisition/disposition services. Mr. Boynton has been active in the commercial real estate industry for over 10 years.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Boynton served as a Principal at Peloton Commercial Real Estate in San Antonio where he was responsible for marketing and leasing of third party office, retail and industrial projects, tenant representation and acquisition/disposition services.
Preceding Peloton, Mr. Boynton was an Acquisitions/Portfolio Management Intern at USAA Real Estate Company where he was responsible for existing portfolio analysis and evaluation of prospective acquisitions.
- Society of Texas A&M Real Estate Professionals (STAMPREP), Member
- Completed RECSA Leadership Development Program
- MRE - Texas A&M University
- BBS - Trinity University
- Texas Real Estate Commission Licensed Salesperson
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- USAA Real Estate Company
- Asset Management Consultants
- Tacal Properties
- George Newton Revocable Trust
- MH Development
- Pace Properties
- Winthrop Management
- Cannon Management
- Xpel Technologies
- CPS Energy
- RP Brookhollow, LLC
- Senesa Properties
- Complete Care
- SageView Partners
- Stewart Investments