First Vice President
Advisory & Transaction Services
Healthcare, Leasing & Advisory
Scott Carter is a member of CBRE’s Healthcare Services Group in Houston. He and his team work with local and national healthcare providers and identify comprehensive, value-based real estate solutions that meet their client’s business objectives.
As part of the CBRE Healthcare Services Group, which currently oversees over 30 million square feet of hospital, ambulatory care centers, medical office buildings and specialty centers throughout the country, Scott is responsible for generating and providing leasing, management and investment services that relate to healthcare assets.
Scott has extensive experience working with major healthcare systems, REITs, private investors, and physician groups. Over his career, Scott has built a portfolio of more than 3 million square feet in healthcare assets across Texas. Over the last five years alone, Scott completed approximately $150 million in investment sales.
- Investment Sales
- Kindred LTAC Hospitals (57,612 SF & 88,479 SF)
- Patients Medical Center (130,000 SF)
- 7900 Fannin (175,923 SF)
- Healthsouth Hospital (91,578 SF)
- Kingwood Medical Arts (90,000 SF)
- Leasing Assignments
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Campus
- Museum Medical Tower (1213 Hermann)
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- Pin Oak Park
- Memorial Hermann Health System
- Memorial Hermann TIRR
- HCP, Inc.
- REIT Management & Research
- Universal Health Realty Income Trust
- Select Medical
- Ridgeline Capital Partners
- Community Healthcare Trust
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Texas at Austin