Scott Allen is a Director within the CBRE Project Management team and leads the Occupier Services/Office Renovation line of business. Scott has over seventeen (17) years of experience in civil engineering consulting, real estate, land development, and construction management. Core responsibilities include managing ground up development and tenant improvement projects from inception to completion inclusive of strategic planning, visioning, contract negotiations, budget and schedule development, construction oversight, cost containment, and occupancy coordination. His focus on client communications, customer service, relationship management and project reporting contribute to the consistent delivery of best in class services.
Prior to joining CBRE, Scott was responsible for full management of multiple municipal clients and infrastructure projects as a Senior Project Manager with McCormick Taylor. He has significant experience in municipal engineering, land development and entitlements, zoning approvals and construction management and has a proven track record of successful projects all while consistently exceeding client expectations.
One of Scott’s most recognizable local assignments included the renovation of Ballard Spahr LLP located at the Mellon Center Building (1735 Market Street) in Philadelphia, PA. The project consisted of a multi-phased 190,000 SF in-place renovation consolidating the company footprint from 10 floors to 8 floors. The project was completed in 4 phases and included a high density administration floor, conference center floor and the reconfiguration (based on workplace strategy) for partners, associates, paralegals and their administrators. The project was completed on schedule and under budget in June 2014.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Professional Engineering License in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Partial Transaction List
- The Chemours Company – Wilmington, DE – 250,000 SF
- Ballard Spahr LLP – Philadelphia, PA – 190,000 SF
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP – Philadelphia, PA – 165,000 SF
- Drinker Biddle and Reath LLP – Philadelphia, PA – 154,000 SF
- Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young LLP – Philadelphia, PA – 92,000 SF
- Five Below Corporate HQ – Philadelphia, PA – 117,000 SF
- Public Financial Management – Philadelphia, PA – 45,000 SF
- Axalta Coating Systems – Global HQ – Philadelphia, PA – 36,000 SF
- RAIT Financial – Philadelphia, PA – 25,000 SF
- Brown Brothers Harriman – Philadelphia, PA – 25,000 SF
- Anapol Weiss – Philadelphia, PA – 20,000 SF
- Carpenter Technology HQ – Philadelphia, PA – 20,000 SF
- The Chemours Company
- Carpenter Technology
- RAIT Financial
- Public Financial Management
- Anapol Weiss
- Obermayer Rebmann
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Drinker Biddle and Reath LLP
- Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP
- Axalta Coating Systems
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Brown Brothers Harriman
- Thomas Jefferson Health
- Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church
- TIAA - CREF
- Procura Management
- Uber Technologies
- LHK Partners, Inc.
- DHL Express, Inc.
- Montgomery County, PA
- Five Below
- Delaware County, PA