As Senior Vice President of the Retail Services Group at CBRE, Scott leads a Southern California based team that provides Strategic Planning, Market Analysis, Site Selection, Negotiation and Disposition for best-in-class retailers throughout the West. The past five years, Scott has been one of CBRE’s Top Retail Brokers in the Americas. Scott serves on the company’s Retail Advisory Council. In 2017, he was named the Top Retail Producer for Southern California.
Prior to joining CBRE, Scott was with SRS Real Estate Partners (formerly the Staubach Company Retail Services Division), where he was a founding member in 1986. Scott played several roles over the years with SRS, which included positions as the Market Leader for Southern California and Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer for the company. From 2007 to 2010, Scott served as President of SRS’s Leadership Council and was a member of the Board of Directors.
Affiliations / Accreditations
Scott is a member, or has served as a member, of the following organizations:
- 33-Year Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Board of Directors for Southern Methodist University's Folsom Real Estate Institute
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County Padrinos
- Scottish Rite Hospital of Texas Tartan Classic Board of Directors
- State Fair of Texas Youth Livestock Auction
- Alumni Board of Directors for Southern Methodist University
- Board of Directors for 1st Marines/1st Battalion Newport Beach Adoption Committee
- Southern Methodist University – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Auto Nation – Represents Auto Nation in Southern California.
- Boot Barn – Master Broker team leading expansion across the United States.
- CarMax – Represents CarMax in Southern California.
- Dave & Buster’s – Master Broker for the Western United States.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – Master Broker for the West Region (AZ, CA, HI & NV)
- Jared/Kay Jewelers – Represents Jared and Kay Jewelers in Orange County, and the Inland Empire
- Lifetime Athletic – Represents Lifetime in Orange County and the Inland Empire.
- Total Wine – Represents Total Wine in Southern California, the Central Valley and the Central Coast of California.