Sean Cline is a Director in the CBRE Limited Toronto Downtown office. Sean’s strong work ethic, market awareness and strategic analysis of each client’s business objectives tactically positions them to meet their specific real estate needs. This includes the acquisition and disposition of space, either through lease or sale, throughout North America. Sean also serves as a channel between North American clients and the CBRE’s global platform.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Economics
- Pennsylvania State University, Professional Certificate
- Bank of America
- US Bank
- Infrastructure Ontario
- New Gold Inc.
- Natan Resources
- Ontario Securities Commission
- Ireland Fund of Canada
- Toronto CPR
- Hardware Agencies
- Optimus Learning Centre
- Coverdale Infusion Clinic
- Tupperware Brands
- DoorDash Technologies Inc.
- High Hampton Holdings Corporation
- Highcourt Partners Limited
- Can-Achieve Academy Ltd.
- Zolo Inc.
- Canadian Spirit Inc.
- Nelson Education Ltd., 220,000 SF
- Ontario Securities Commission, 200,000 SF
- McCarthy Tétrault LLP, 100,000 SF
- KPMG, 75,000 SF
- Infrastructure Ontario, 25,000 SF
- New Gold, 20,000 SF