Sean McCrorie is a Senior Director with CBRE's Seniors Housing & Healthcare group. This specialized valuation and advisory group provides an extensive range of services to investors and owners of seniors housing properties, including preparing real estate appraisals, valuations of business interests, conducting acquisition due diligence, investment analysis and development feasibility market research.
Sean has worked with Canada's leading seniors housing companies, providing valuation opinions on some of the most significant real estate transactions in the sector. Prior to joining CBRE, Sean worked on the corporate development team of Leisureworld Senior Care, one of the largest owner/operators of seniors housing and long-term care properties in Canada. Sean is a Chartered Financial Analyst, Chartered Business Valuator and Accredited Appraiser.
- CFA Designated, Chartered Financial Analyst Institute
- CBV Designated, Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours), Wilfrid Laurier University
- Amica Mature Lifestyles
- BayBridge Seniors Housing
- Chartwell Seniors Housing REIT
- Extendicare REIT
- Fengate Capital Management
- Fortress Investment Group
- Holiday Retirement
- Leisureworld Senior Care
- Maestro Real Estate Advisors
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
- Origin Active Lifestyle Communities
- Reichmann Seniors Housing
- Revera Inc.
- Rockport Group
- Schlegel Villages
- Seasons Retirement Communities
- Specialty Care