Serena Wedlich is an Associate specializing in industrial sales and leasing in the Southeast Valley and Sky Harbor Airport submarkets, representing developers, landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers.
Serena works closely Evan Koplan so the two function as one unit. She is involved in all aspects of leasing and marketing the team’s properties. Focused on quality over quantity, they limit the number of listings they take on to provide each client with a higher level of service than competitors who chase market share as the highest goal. Their client-centric approach keeps the transaction cycle simple, efficient and focused.
Prior to joining brokerage services, Serena served as a Real Estate Manager for CBRE Asset Services, managing over 1.2 million sq. ft. of industrial, office and retail properties during her seven years in Asset Services. In this role, she found creative ways to reduce operating expenses and increase the client’s net operating income, identifying and delivering value-added programs and superior
customer service to clients, brokers and tenants.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Toastmasters (2016)
- RISING Professionals Organization for CBRE’s Phoenix Office
- Financial Peace University Coordinator
- Trinity International University–Bachelor of Business with emphasis in Management and Marketing (Cum Laude)
- AZ Business Magazine “Most Influential Millennial Leader” - 2017
- Sales Assistant of the Year (CBRE) 2016
- BOMA Office Building of the Year Award – Midrise: Desert Ridge Corporate Center, 2012
- BOMA Office Building of the Year Award – Renovated: Central Park Square, 2010
- Co-chair of the RISING Professionals Organization for the CBRE’s Phoenix Office (2015 & 2016)
- President of CBRE’s Toastmasters (2016)