Seth Martindale is a Senior Managing Director in Advisory & Transaction Services and a member of CBRE’s Location Incentives Group. He has extensive experience in real estate strategic planning working with both private and public-sector clients. Mr. Martindale currently helps clients by developing practical and economical portfolio solutions through implementing site location strategies, portfolio optimization plans, and negotiating economic incentives.
Mr. Martindale has extensive experience working on several different types of advisory projects. This includes projects in the portfolio optimization, economic incentive negotiation, location analysis, benchmarking, organizational planning, and financial analysis service lines.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Martindale was employed by Ernst & Young where he assisted implementing best practices for a multi-billion-dollar casino development, several REITs, and one of the country’s largest mortgage lenders. His combination of skills and experience, blended with an MBA concentrated in strategy and leadership, provides a unique and very beneficial skill set to clients.
Mr. Martindale currently works as an engagement manager on projects with varying scope across a diverse client base. His focus is on managing new projects and developing advisory business in conjunction with the Brokerage and Global Corporate Services teams within CBRE.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- LEED AP (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional)
- CoreNet Global – MCR Designation
- CoreNet Global – SLCR Designation
- Urban Land Institute
- President, Claremont Alumni Association – Los Angeles Chapter
- Bachelor of Arts in Economic from Claremont McKenna College
- Master of Business Administration in Strategy and Leadership from Claremont Graduate University
Partial Transactions List
- Banco Santander
- Coca Cola
- Confidential Fortune 500 Media Company
- Duke Energy
- First Horizon Corporation
- Level 3 Communications
- Life Technologies
- Macquarie Bank
- North Jersey Media Group
- Northrop Grumman
- PR Newswire
- Regence Healthcare
- Regions/AmSouth Bank
- Sedgwick Financial
- Sempra Energy
- Sovereign Bank
- Stanley Tools
- US Air Force