Seve Gunter, Esq. is an Appraiser for CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services and a member of the Seniors Housing & Care specialty practice. Based in Birmingham, Alabama, Seve has practiced with CBRE for since 2016, providing a broad range of valuation and consulting services. His primary focus is third-party valuations of single assets and institutional portfolios, operational and market due-diligence, and consulting assignments. Geographically, Seve’s primary focus is in the State of Alabama but has market experience throughout the Southeast.
Seve graduated from The University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration in May 2012, triple majoring in Finance, Accounting, and Economics. After his undergraduate studies, he attended The University of Alabama School of Law and the Manderson Graduate School of Business, where he earned his JD/MBA in December 2015. He is licensed to practice law within the State of Alabama.
- Alabama Real Property Appraiser Trainee
- Appraisal Institute, Practicing Affiliate
- Alabama Bar Admittee
The University of Alabama
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), December 2015
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), December 2015
- Bachelor of Science, May 2012
- Finance, Accounting, and Economics
- Specialization in Real Estate