Sharon Johnson is currently a Director for CBRE’s Transaction Services Group (TSG) and provides transaction execution and advisory services. Sharon manages Accenture’s 16 million sq. ft. portfolio throughout North America, Latin America, EMEA, and Australia/New Zealand. This includes implementing portfolio-wide transaction strategies for acquiring and disposing of real estate properties in multi markets through execution of new leases, renewals and disposition of surplus space. Sharon’s approach combines a thorough understanding of her client’s objectives with a strategic view of the market.
Prior to this role, Sharon worked exclusively with the Boeing company as the lead for the international transaction team based out of London. In this role, she was responsible for managing the team and implementing real estate transactions in international markets for Boeing’s 1.5 million sq. ft. portfolio in Europe and South America. Sharon had previously performed a similar function for Boeing’s 40 million sq. ft. North American portfolio.
Sharon also has eight years experience on the landlord side working for Equity Office Properties leasing assets in both Seattle and Bellevue, Washington. Her time in the market has afforded her the opportunity to cultivate and develop strong relationships in the landlord and brokerage communities throughout the market.
- CoreNet Global – Master in Corporate Real Estate – candidate
- Washington State University, Bachelor of Arts
- CBRE, Inc. – Transaction Manager – Washington Mutual Account
- Equity Office Properties – Leasing Manager
- Speiker Properties – Project Manger
- Glimcher Realty Trust – Specialty Leasing Manger
- Hapsmith Development – Leasing Executive