Sherman joined CBRE in March 2007 to expand the company’s commercial real estate services in Silicon Valley, which include tenant representation, corporate services, landlord representation and investment brokerage.
Since 1989, Sherman has been one of the leading professionals in Silicon Valley, specializing in the representation of major high-tech companies and the disposition and leasing of institutionally owned real estate. He is consistently a CBRE top producer in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Prominent companies he has represented include NVIDIA Corporation, Boston Properties, Forescout Technologies, Kilroy Realty, Delta Products, Prologis, Cisco Systems, AsteelFlash Electronics, Hines and Spectra Laboratories. Notable transactions include:
- NVIDIA Corporation in securing its worldwide headquarters (One Million SF) in Santa Clara and multiple offices nationwide including Austin, TX, Durham, NC and Boston, MA.
- Boston Properties in the marketing and sale of Innovation Place in North San Jose, a 574,000 SF campus with entitlements for an additional 500,000 SF to Broadcom Corporation.
- Kilroy Realty Corporation in the development acquisition of LinkedIn Corporation’s corporate campus of 660,000SF in Sunnyvale.
- Delta Products in its expansion into a new, cutting edge 165,000 SF North American Headquarters development in Fremont, designed as a LEED Platinum building to meet net-zero energy standards.
- Cisco Systems for their real estate facilities throughout the United States.
Recognition & Accomplishments
- Top 275 CBRE Producer in the Nation - 2015
- Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Agents in Silicon Valley, Silicon Valley Business Journal – 2004, 2008, 2009, 2012 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker – 2015
- ASVB Silicon Valley R&D/Office Broker of the Year – Nominee 2012
- Speaker – 35th Annual UC Berkeley Fisher Center for Real Estate & Economics Symposium - 2012
- Ranked #2 CBRE Sales Professional - Silicon Valley and San Francisco Bay Area, 2008 & 2009
- Top 100 Sales Professionals in CBRE - United States - 2008
- Admitted to the Colbert Coldwell Circle 2008