Mr. Rogers brought 12 years of experience in construction and commercial property operations to CBRE Limited in 2003 when brought on as a Building Operator. Mr. Rogers was promoted to Operations Supervisor in 2004, with responsibilities of Project Manager added in 2007.
Responsibilities include direction of project management and building operations services on about 3 million square feet of diverse property.
- BOMA Member
- BOMA's "Building of the Year, under 100,000 square feet" in 2004
- BOMA's "Building of the Year, under 100,000 square feet" in 2005
- Leadership for Safety Excellence Certification
- Principles of Health & Safety Management Certification
- Construction Safety Training Certificate
- Asbestos awareness training
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods training
- Leadership, Management & Supervision Certification
- Alberta Certified Peer Health & Safety Auditor
- Mould Identification/Awareness
- Prime Contractor Certification