Sue Miller is a Senior Real Estate Manager with CBRE|MEGA. She has been in property management for 35 years and has been with CBRE|MEGA for over 23 years. Sue began her career in 1980 as an on-site manager. She was promoted to Regional Manager and managed over 700 units in five locations until 1991. In 1991, Sue was recruited to assist CBRE|MEGA with the rehabilitation and repositioning of Shadow Ridge Apartments.
She was promoted in 1996 to Real Estate Manager overseeing large apartment communities and commercial property. As one of CBRE|MEGA’s Senior Real Estate Managers, Sue now manages some of Omaha’s premier Class “A” office buildings.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Nebraska
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) since 1996
- Graduate, Lincoln School of Commerce, Lincoln, NE
- Metropolitan Community College, Omaha, NE
- Real Property Administrator (RPA), Building Owners and Managers Institute, (BOMI)
- Facilities Management Administrator (FMA), Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI)
| Property Type
||No. of Properties
|| Occupancy Rate
- National Asset Services
- Omaha Plaza Investments, LLC
- PSC Properties
- TD Ameritrade