Stephanie Folger serves as a Senior Real
Estate Manager with CBRE’s Asset Services team in the Greenville-Spartanburg
market. Stephanie focuses on enhancing
the value of property investments of business owners by offering comprehensive
management strategies and property management services.
She utilizes her over 35 years of
experience in commercial investment-grade real estate for due diligence, risk
assessment and analyzing property data to drive value by streamlining
operations, reducing costs, minimizing risk and driving quantifiable financial
performance on behalf of her clients.
She is responsible for the day-to-day
property management for an investment portfolio including the Liberty Square
towers in downtown Greenville.
- Charter President of the Piedmont Triad Chapter of BOMA
- Former Secretary of the Board for BOMA Carolinas/West Virginia
- Construction Crew Leader Habitat for Humanity
- Clemson University, MBA, 1993
- Western Carolina University, BSBA 1981