Stephanie Velde is part of CBRE's National Senior Housing & Healthcare Group. Ms. Velde has completed valuation and consulting services for over 15 years on behalf of local and national investment firms, financial institutions, development and operating companies, REITs, corporations, individual investors and legal firms for the acquisition, disposition, and financing of investment grade real estate.
Ms. Velde has experience in third-party valuations, operational due diligence, asset management, market studies, and feasibility analyses of single-asset to large portfolio transactions.
The CBRE Seniors Housing & Healthcare group provides valuation and advisory services; asset care levels include active adult, independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and continuing care retirement communities (CCRC). CBRE has a national footprint and our team takes pride in the depth and breadth of our industry knowledge and network, within the seniors housing space. Our philosophy centers the client’s needs at the forefront of our production results. This approach to providing world class service has led to the strengthening of our existing client base as well as the addition of new clientele.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Candidate for Designation of the Appraisal Institute
- Illinois Certified General Appraiser License No. 553.001626
- Indiana Certified General Appraiser License No. CG41400031
- Wisconsin Certified General Appraiser License No. 2039-10
- Michigan Certified General Appraiser License No. 1201076412
- Minnesota Certified General Appraiser License No. 40637371
- Loyola University Chicago
- Bachelor of Arts - magna cum laude