Stephen E. Wilson is a Vice President with the CBRE Valuation and Advisory group. He has over 17 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience. Mr. Wilson is a designated member of the Appraisal Institute and a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the State of New Mexico. His geographical location is Albuquerque, New Mexico, with a focus on conducting appraisals on a statewide basis.
Prior to joining CBRE Mr. Wilson was an appraiser for a national commercial real estate firm in Las Vegas, Nevada. His extensive background in valuation services allows him to provide his clients with the most up-to-date information on market conditions, trends and analysis.
In addition to his appraisal certifications, Mr. Wilson holds a Bachelors degree in Accounting from St. John Fisher College in Rochester, NY.
Professional Affiliations And Accreditations
Appraisal Institute (Rio Grande Chapter), Designated Member (MAI and SRA)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
State of New Mexico, No. 03364-G
- St. John Fisher College, Rochester, New York, Bachelor of Science
- State University of New York, Alfred, New York, Associates Degree
- Appraisal Institute Course Work
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Bank of the West
- Beal Bank
- Cathay Bank
- Charter Bank
- Comerica Bank
- CW Capital Asset Management LLC
- Fannie Mae
- First Citizens Bank
- Freddie Mac
- GE Capital
- Huntington National Bank
- LNR Partners, LLC
- Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association
- M&T Bank
- MidFirst Bank
- ORIX Capital Markets, LLC.
- Pacific Western Bank
- RBS Citizens
- State Farm Insurance Company
- The Related Companies, L.P.
- Union Bank