Steve Blake began his real estate career in 1980 in Toronto, Canada. Upon his move to Buffalo, Steve has nearly four decades of experience in commercial real estate and is a licensed associate real estate broker with CBRE|Buffalo, focusing primarily on the industrial market. Steve has extensive experience in industrial/office sales, leasing, and investment analysis and provides both landlord/seller and tenant/buyer representation.
Search Steve's listings
- In 1997 Steve became a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM).
- Steve has also received the New York State Association of Realtors (NYSCAR) Commercial Pin designation, demonstrating his professional ability and high ethical standards.Steve is an approved real estate instructor with the State University of New York College at Buffalo.
- Certified Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute Member (CCIM)
- New York State CCIM Chapter
- President: 2002-2003
- Vice President: 2001
- National Association of Realtors
- New York State Association of Realtors
- Western New York Commercial Association of Realtors