As a Vice President at CBRE Limited, Steve Brook offers a strategic approach and in-depth understanding of the Richmond Industrial Market. Steve has completed over $300 Million in sales and 250 transactions, including some of the most significant lease and sale deals in the Richmond Industrial Market to date. Through nearly a decade of dedicated focus, he has gained a reputation as a trusted advisor and client advocate; representing owners, investors and tenants across a variety of industries.
Steve’s background as an Industrial Research Analyst provides his clients with a significant edge, through his ability to assess and advise against real-time data, market activity and trend. He invests time to understand clients’ business objectives, industry and specific needs. Steve prides himself on his speed and overall service experience – his clients can always trust him to be responsive and act as a dedicated representative.
- Site Selection Land Use Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Lease Renewals
- Development Pro-Forma Analysis
- Customized Marketing Solutions
- Space & Lease Audits
- Facilities Review & Site Selection
- Market Forecasting, Reports and Analysis
- Property Disposition & Acquisition Sales & Management
- Development / Investment Sensitivity Analysis
- Development Pro-Forma Modeling
- Industrial sale and lease Analysis
- Industry knowledge spanning: logistics, manufacturing, warehousing, distribution and technology
- Top 5 CBRE National Sales Ranking (for Sales Professionals under 10 years) - 2017
- CBRE National Rookie of the Year (Western Canada) - 2015
- Recipient of the 2013 CBRE Vancouver Shark Award Awarded annually to an up and coming broker
- Member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Member of NAIOP
- University of British Columbia, Degree in Urban Land Geography
- Alpine Building Maintenance
- Canadian Linentablecloth.com Inc.
- Cosulich Group Investments
- Curve Communications
- Dayhu Investments
- Dynasty Chinese Dim Sun Restaurant
- Draeger Safety Canada Ltd.
- Ed's Linen
- Farrell Estates
- Garden Protein
- Gold Star Building Supplies
- Grand Performance Autobody
- Intersource Building Products Inc.
- JianJian Canada Enterprises
- Kidtropolis Family Fun Place Inc.
- Onni Group of Companies
- Polyson Productions Ltd.
- Richmond Cabinets Ltd.
- Sosida Services
- Southstreet Developments
- The Beedie Group
- The Grafton Group
- Timeline Sales Corp.
- Trasolini Chetner Construction
- West Coast Wild Foods
- William Kelly & Sons Plumbing Contractors
- 11480-11500 River Road, Richmond, $17,500,000
- 12111 Bridgeport Road, Richmond, $8,900,000
- 12031 No. 5 Road, Richmond, $6,100,000
- 13720 Mayfield Place, Richmond, $5,924,000
- Address sq. ft.
- 13240 Worster Court, Richmond, 147,000 sq. ft.
- 13248 Worster Court, Richmond, 64,000 sq. ft.
- 68 Brigantine, Coquitlam, 52,775 sq. ft.
- 6671 Elmbridge way, Richmond, 50,000 sq. ft.