Steve Brunette specializes in assisting private market clients with their real estate acquisition, disposition and financing needs. As a First Vice President with CBRE, Mr. Brunette brings a unique blend of industry experience, having executed a variety of investment strategies over 18 years as a broker, consultant, asset manager and acquisitions officer. Over the course of his career, Mr. Brunette has advised on real estate transactions valued in excess of $1 billion.
Before joining CBRE, Mr. Brunette spent eight years with Cushman & Wakefield, specializing in capital market transactions. His background has provided extensive experience and leadership in working with clients both within the Puget Sound region and on a national level. His familiarity with both institutional and private capital entities provides his customers with a broad platform of knowledge and skills from which to solve their business needs.
Mr. Brunette resides in the Seattle area with his wife and three children.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Commercial Real Estate Investment Member (CCIM) – 2001
- Washington State Realtor License – 2001-Present
- NAIOP Member
- Recognized as a “Top 5” producer while at Cushman & Wakefield | Commerce.
- PEMCO Headquarters Sale – Awarded Puget Sound area “Deal of the Year” by Cushman & Wakefield Puget Sound in 2014
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts, Communication
- University of Notre Dame, Master of Business Administration
- Bass Hotels
- California State Teachers Retirement Fund
- Columbia West Properties
- Credit Suisse First Boston
- First American Title
- GM Nameplate
- King County
- Hall Equities Group
- Homestreet Bank
- The Jacobs Group
- KG Evergreen
- Key Bank
- LNR Partners
- PNC Realty Advisors
- Summit Law Group
- Meriwether Partners
- New York State Employees Retirement Fund
- Obayashi USA
- Oregon Public Employees Retirement Fund
- PEMCO Insurance
- Unico Properties