Steve LeFaivre is Senior Director and founder of the Ottawa office with CBRE's Valuation and Advisory Services Group. Steve graduated from Wake Forest University where he received his Bachelor of Science in Business and Accountancy. Mr. LeFaivre received his accreditation from the Appraisal Institute of Canada in 2011 and joined CBRE Limited in 2012.
Mr. LeFaivre specializes in institutional office, retail and industrial valuations and works exclusively in the Greater Ottawa market. He produces a quarterly investment overview of the Ottawa commercial market and has developed an extensive database of lease and sales information that supports his consulting and valuation practice.
- AACI Designation, Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Post Graduate Certificate in Real Property Valuation, University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Wake Forest University
- Bank of America
- Blackwood Partners
- Canada Lands Company
- Canada Post Corporation
- City of Ottawa
- Colonnade BridgePort
- Fiera Properties
- First Capital
- H & R REIT
- Huntingdon REIT
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Manulife Financial
- Minto Group
- Morguard Investments
- National Capital Commission
- Ocean Properties 2 Inc.
- Standard Life
- Starlight Investments
- Sun Life Financial
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Bank of America, Lansdowne Park – Office and Retail Components, 450,000 sq. ft.
- Manulife Financial, Quarterly Appraisal - Ottawa Industrial Portfolio, 10 buildings, 2.4 million sq. ft.
- Morguard Investments Limited, Standard Life Centre, Office Complex – 370,000 sq. ft.
Heritage Place, Office Building – 215,000 sq. ft.
Performance Court, Office Building – 365,000 sq. ft.
- National Capital Commission, LeBreton Flats, Highest and Best Use Study – 53 acres
Ottawa Surplus Land Valuation – 6 parcels, 115 acres
- Ocean Properties 2 Inc., Expert Testimony in Retail Lease Arbitration
- Palmont Corp., Expert Testimony in Arbitration of Land Lease
- PWGSC, PWGSC Ottawa CBD Balanced Market Study
Ottawa CBD Lease Market Ownership Study
Market Impact Analysis, PWGSC Office Leased Portfolio
- Sun Life Financial, Sun Life Financial Centre, Office Complex - 930,000 sq. ft.
100 Murray Street, Office Building - 50,000 sq. ft.