Stephen R. Thomas is First Vice President responsible for office leasing, transaction management and new business pursuits for the San Antonio office of CBRE. He is actively involved in the creation and implementation of marketing strategies to provide solutions for clients with his main focus on leasing office product.
Prior to joining CBRE, Steve served as a principal partner at Travis Commercial Real Estate Services for 13 years.
Throughout his career, Steve’s primary focus has been on leasing, investment sales and tenant representation. In the past five years, Steve has negotiated in excess of 3,200,000 square feet of office lease transactions primarily in class A high-rise buildings and single story suburban office developments.
- San Antonio Real Estate Council
- Alamo Kiwanis Club
- Former Board Member - Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Downtown Alliance
- Texas Cavaliers
- 2012 CoStar PowerBroker Award
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Science, 1983
- Weston Centre, Leasing Assignment – Santa Clara Land Co., 500,363 sf
- Eilan - 210,000 sf (2 Bldgs.)
- Renaissance Plaza, Leasing Assignment – Concord Property Group, 201,000 sf
- One Int’l Center, Leasing Assignment – Cornerstone Realty, 298,848 sf
- Concord Park Two, Leasing & Development – 120,000 sf
- Houston Street, Leasing & Development – Federal Realty Trust, 260,000 sf (4 Bldgs.)
- NBC Building, Leasing Assignment – NBC Bank, 210,000 sf
- Regency Building, Leasing Assignment – 184,000 sf
- Milam Building, Leasing Assignment – Prudential Life, 210,000 sf
- Prudential Life
- Cornerstone Realty
- Weston Family/Santa Clara Land Co.
- Federal Realty
- Concord Property Company
- Wereldhave USA
- HB Zachary
- Hanover Properties