Stewart Thrash is a part of CBRE’s Landlord Representation Group in Atlanta. He specializes in the leasing of institutionally-owned real estate. Mr. Thrash markets and leases a portfolio of over 3 million square feet.
Mr. Thrash has more than four years of commercial real estate experience in the Atlanta market. Representative properties include Twelve24, 715 Peachtree, Towers at Wildwood, Galleria 200, Windward Fairways, The Medici and Lakeside Office Park. Mr. Thrash’s current clients include Piedmont Office Realty Trust, America’s Capital Partners, Crocker Partners, Trammell Crow Company and Carter USA.
Since 2014, Mr. Thrash has completed over 150 transactions for more than 1.2 million square feet representing a total lease consideration of $112 million.
Prior to joining CBRE, he spent 4 years with Bridge Commercial Real Estate in Atlanta where he was responsible for leasing their Atlanta office portfolio of over 3 million square feet. Mr. Thrash is an Atlanta native who resides in Brookhaven.
- WellStar Health System | Parkway Center | 140,000 SF
- The Art Institute of Atlanta | Embassy Row | 117,000SF
- Ceridian HCM | Embassy Row | 70,000SF
- Aliera Healthcare | Embassy Row | 55,000SF
- FirstKey Homes | Parkway Center | 45,000SF
- United Health Group | Meridian at Sugarloaf | 39,000SF
- GDS Associates | Parkway Center | 45,000SF
- Maximus Inc. | 34 Peachtree | 27,000SF
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Million Dollar Club-2015, 2016, 2017
- YCR Advisory Committee Director
- NAIOP Georgia Chapter
- 2018-Future Leadership Program
- Million Dollar Club-2017
- B.A. in Business Administration, Birmingham-Southern College
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust
- America’s Capital Partners
- Crocker Partners
- Trammell Crow Company
- Carter USA
- The Simpson Organization
- Bridge Investment Group
- The Creations Group