Stuart has been with CBRE Limited for over 14 years specializing in office leasing and sales in the Calgary market. During this time, Stuart has become one of Calgary's foremost experts focusing specifically landlord representation, tenant representation, renewal advisory and portfolio leasing for major landlords and tenants alike.
Stuart formed a partnership with John Fisher in 2005 to create the Calgary Office Leasing Team, combining their market intelligence, strategy and experience to offer clients superior value and commitment. The team has brokered in excess of 900 real estate transactions, acting on behalf of landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers.
Stuart's core specialty includes:
- Real property marketing for Sale or Lease
- Landlord/Tenant Representation
- Lease Negotiation
- Site Selection
- Lease Renewal
- Lease Restructuring
- Lease Consulting
- Real Estate Strategy
progressed quickly from CBRE Alberta's "Rookie of the Year" in 2006 to currently holding the title of Senior Vice President.
- CBRE Canada Top 50 Recognition Conference (2012, 2013, 2016)
- CBRE Calgary Top 10 Sales Professionals (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014,
- CBRE Alberta "Rookie of the Year" (2006)
- Licensed Real Estate Associate – RECA
- BA, Economics and Statistics (University of Alberta)