As Senior Managing Director of CBRE’s Project Management, Susan LaGanke is directly responsible for managing all Occupier and Investor Services throughout the Southwest Region, including Phoenix, Denver, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City and Albuquerque. She draws on her extensive industry experience in construction and development to lead the group’s platform integration, financial operations, business development efforts and client relations.
In addition to her management responsibilities in the Southwest Region, Susan leads Multi-Market PJM business pursuits and interfaces with clients and brokers to ensure consistent delivery of best-in-class services across various markets (local, regional and international). As a result-focused leader, Susan brings over 25 years of technical and strategic experience having represented a wide variety of clients in the corporate, medical, industrial and retail sectors.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2005, Susan was Director of Project Management for a global real estate firm where she was responsible for the initial development of the overall service line growth and project implementation for a variety of project types across Arizona. Susan also spent time with leading mall developer, Westcor Inc., where she successfully managed a portfolio of over 1.5 million square feet of shopping centers. As an industry veteran, Susan’s expertise rests with understanding her client’s business objectives and creating solutions that implement their desired results.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Arizona
- CBRE Law Firm Practice Group – PJM Leader
- National U-Turn Award, 2005
- Endicott University-Beverly, MA, Bachelor of Science
- Villanova University, Strategic Project Mgmt; Prof. Certificate enrolled
- Orbital Sciences Corporation | ±83,000 SF | Ground-up Construction
- eBay | ±151,000 SF | Cold Shell Data center with N.O.C.
- QVC | ±1M SF | Industrial Facility
- Fennemore Craig | ±120,000 SF| Law firm Build-Out
- Mesa Air Group | ±150,000 SF | Corporate Office/Data Center
- Winwholesale, Inc. | 350 Distribution/Warehouse Nationwide
- Arrow Electronics
- Biltmore Cardiology
- Ballard Spahr, LLP
- Bank of America
- The Commerce Group
- CSK Auto
- Dividend Capital
- eBay Data Center
- Fennemore Craig
- General Electric
- Ford Motor Company
- Jones Skelton & Hochuli
- Lewis and Roca, LLP
- Lydian Data Services
- Marshalls, Inc.
- Mesa Air Group, Inc.
- Orbital Sciences
- Pediatrix Medical Group
- Waste Management, Inc.