Susanne Reid has over 19 years of experience in developing and executing rollout and disposition strategies for local, regional and national retailers; land acquisitions for retailers and developers; and unlocking capital through sale-leasebacks and sale-leaseback redevelopments. Susanne provides Single Point of Contact (SPOC)services for corporate accounts and is responsible for coordinating seamless, multi-market best of class services to national retailers across Canada and United States.
The National Retail Group has dedicated retail specialists in each major market across Canada to provide a fully integrated platform to service the client's needs.
- CBRE - Hutcheson Award - National Team Award – General - 2009
- Member of The Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member of The Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member of The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC)
- IKEA Canada
- CIBC Bank (Canada & U.S.A.)
- Michael’s: The Arts & Craft Store
- Calvin Klein (Phillips-Van Heusen Corp.)
- Home Depot
- The Beer Store
- Life Time Fitness
- Bauer Own the Moment
- Dymon Storage
- Tommy Hilfiger (Phillips-Van Heusen Corp.)
- La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
- Nerd Block
- Charming Charlie
- General Motors
- Joe Fresh (U.S.A.)
- Sears Canada
- Baton Rouge
- Big Lots
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa
- Royal BankEB Games
- Sally Beauty
- Bed Bath & Beyond
Developer / LANDLORD Representation
- Ivanhoe Cambridge
- Kingsett Capital
- Completed over 150 new branches for CIBC across Canada
- Completed over 75 dispositions for CIBC
- Disposition of 20 The Beer Store Properties (14 sale-leaseback-redevelopments) in excess of $80M
- IKEA - Disposition of Key West Business Park (17 ac.) - Richmond, BC
- IKEA - Secured 400,000 sq. ft. distribution centre - Mississauga, ON
- Lease termination of Big Lots / Liquidation world's Canadian Portfolio (Retail/Industrial)
- Consulting Project - Loblaw's acquisition of Shoppers Drug Mart
- Completed over 100 transactions for Sally Beauty/BSG
- Vaughan Mills - Disposition of outparcels (46 ac.)
Major Team Transactions
- Ivanhoe Cambridge - Edmonton Airport, Land Lease, 50 ac.
- Ivanhoe Cambridge - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Purchase, 80 ac.
- Ivanhoe Cambridge - Durham Region, Purchase, 174 ac.
- IKEA - Completed first 6 E-Commerce Pick up locations in Canada, 25,000 - 50,000 sq. ft.
- IKEA - Winnipeg, Manitoba, Purchase & Joint Venture, 157 ac.
- IKEA - Coquitlam (BC), Richmond (BC), Calgary (AB), Etobicoke (ON), Vaughan, (ON), Boucherville (QC), Purchase, 10 - 21 ac.
- Bauer Own the Moment Flagship, Location TBA
- Completed over 50 Michael's transactions in Eastern Canada, 17,000 - 30,000 sq. ft.
- Michael's Toronto Flagship - John Street & Richmond Street, 31,674 sq. ft.
- Bad Bath & Beyond - Toronto Flagship Development, College Park and initial 15 store rollout, 55,000 sq. ft.
- Opened first Calvin Klein, IZOD, Bass & Van Heusen Company Stores in Canada, 3,000 - 10,000 sq. ft.