Lana Bonilla is a Team Lead of the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction Team which delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management and facility management. The Team provides exemplary client service by utilizing modern technology and supporting real estate needs of occupier clients locally, nationally and globally.
Lana’s primary responsibilities are to plan, coordinate and oversee all marketing deliverables, pitches, proposals and strategy for fifteen professionals, ensuring timely delivery of services while maintaining consistency with corporate objectives. She also drives the business operations and strategic aspects of the team, overseeing financial goals, performance and objectives for servicing team’s clients.
- Ciena Corporation | 80 ± Locations | Global Account Management
- Under Armour | 60+ Corporate Locations | Global Account Management
- International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) | 80 ± Locations | Global Account Management
- Sealed Air Corporation | 450 ± Locations | Global Account Management
- Member, CBRE Women’s Network
- Member, CBRE Rising Professionals Network
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and International Trade, Russian Foreign Trade Academy, 2011
- Master of Science in Integrated Marketing, New York University, 2014
- Sealed Air Corporation
- World Fuel Services
- Dish Network
- Under Armour