Tammy Canfield, CPM has over 10 years of experience in the real estate management field. She has been a Certified Property Manager (CPM) since receiving the designation in 2006 from the Institute of Real Estate Management. She currently manages a diversified portfolio of properties, including office, retail, industrial and commercial buildings as well as several owners associations. The basis of her real estate experience started with Equity Investment Group where she managed retail shopping centers, and then advanced to the legal department as an administrator.
As Senior Property Manager, she is responsible for construction management, reporting financials to property owners, budget preparation, upgrade and construction recommendations, financing, tenant relations and property maintenance as well as heading and coordinating association meetings. Tammy's experience in legal administration gives her an edge in reviewing lease languages, legal parameters, terms and contract negotiations. She also has extensive experience in property acquisitions and dispositions, and knows how to develop a financially secure operating plan benefiting both the property and the client.
Professional Affiliations And Accreditations
- Certified Property Manager (IREM)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (Indiana)
- Northwest State Community College, Ohio
- Defiance College
- Keystone Industrial Park & Fernhill Ave. - currently manages over 340,000 square feet industrial space
- Fort Wayne Portfolio Group - currently manages 3 Class A office buildings with a combined 180,000 square feet
- Wells Fargo Indiana Office Center - currently manages urban office building with adjoining retail space and parking garage, totaling over 130,000 square feet
- Professional Emergency Physicians
- Northeast Indiana Genetics
- Fort Wayne Urology
- Northeast OB-GYN
- Preferred Anesthesia Consultants
- Indiana/Ohio Heart
- Fort Wayne Psychiatry, P.C.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Associates
- Indiana Surgical Specialists, LLC
- Fort Wayne Cardiology