Tatiana V. Bermudez is a member of the Chicago Suburban Senior Brokerage Team of Michael Sedjo, John Hamilton and Jack Brennan. She uses her skills of communication and organization to ensure that every team client receives the detailed attention that will help them achieve their real estate goals. Tatiana is responsible for the creation of all materials used for property marketing as well as managing and implementing the team's exclusive 16-Week Marketing Plan. Through this plan, each property receives a professional, well organized and effective marketing effort, resulting in reduced marketing time while distinguishing the team from the competition.
Tatiana joined CBRE in January 2018 as a Client Services and Marketing Specialist. Since joining, she has participated in over 3m SF of transactions.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mrs. Bermudez worked as a Senior Financial Analyst for United Building Maintenance Inc.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- HOLA - Hispanics Organized to Leverage our Advantage.
- Rising Professionals Organization
- Women’s Network
- University of Illinois at Chicago. Bachelor of Science, Economics and Finance Degree.
- International Business Concentration.
- Oakton Community College. Des Plaines, IL. Associate Degree in Liberal Arts.
- Nouveau Riche Real Estate Investment College. Scottsdale, AZ. Real Estate Investor and Independent Student Advisor.