Ms. Drummond is a Real Estate Manager with over 25 years of experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry. Teresa oversees and manages the operational and financial activities of a commercial retail, office and industrial portfolio that totals approximately two million square feet.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2016, Ms. Drummond worked for various companies such as Lincoln Harris, Pleasant Properties, Piedmont Triad Research Park and Green Property Solutions, Inc. Drummond has her North Carolina Real Estate license and her Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED AP) accreditation.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – North Carolina
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED AP Certification)
- US Green Building Council (USGBC) National – Member
- US Green Building Council (USGBC) Triad Chapter – Member
- Community Sustainability Program Committee, Winston-Salem – Past Member
- National Association of REALTORS – Member
- Bachelor of Science in Communications Arts from Appalachian State University
- Masters of Arts in Liberal Studies from Wake Forest University
- Merz Family Investments, LLC
- Slate Winston Holdings, LLC
- Beacon Development
- CAPROCQ Core Real Estate Fund II