Tom Taylor is an Executive Vice President with CBRE’s San Jose, California office. For over three decades, he has provided strategic advisory services for high-tech tenants and institutional owners, representing their interests in the acquisition and disposition of industrial and investment properties throughout the greater Silicon Valley.
A leading producer throughout his career, Tom’s dedication to his clients has consistently earned him accolades and respect; in 2010, he was ranked amongst the Top 100 CBRE brokers across the nation, and has consistently placed in the top 10 brokers throughout Silicon Valley, earning a place in the Association of Silicon Valley Brokers Hall of Fame. In the past two years alone, Tom has completed 60 transactions with a total value of more than 1.8 billion dollars. His efforts on behalf of his clients have earned respect and trust throughout the tenant, investment and brokerage communities, annotated by the repeat business he has received from some of the more prominent clients in the area, such as Johnson & Johnson, Verb Surgical, F5 Networks, A10 Networks, Jabil, Orrbotech, Mentor Graphics, Synopsis, Lumentum.
Prior to joining CBRE, Tom spent years developing his craft and negotiation skills for Bishop Hawk and Grubb & Ellis. He is a member of Band of Angels, the first organized angel investment group in the Bay Area dedicated to investing time and money into cutting-edge startups.
Tom holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from San Jose State University.
- 2010 – Admitted to the Colbert Coldwell Circle
- 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014 – Top Five Sales Professional – San Francisco Bay Area
- 2004, 2007, 2008, 2014 – Top Five Sales Professional – San Jose Office
- 2009 – Elected to the Association of Silicon Valley Brokers Hall of Fame
- 2008, 2011, 2014 – Top 225 Sales Professional – CBRE Americas
- 1999 – 2001 – Grubb & Ellis’ #1 Industrial Broker in the Country and ranked in the company’s Top 10 in Overall Production