In July 2019, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CBRE|MEGA, a long-standing joint affiliate and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in Omaha.
Tim Husak is a Property Management Engineering Operations Associate Director at CBRE. Tim has been the Third Grade Engineer and Director of Technical Services since 2000. Tim is responsible for the oversight and coordination of 20 Building Engineers and Service Technicians who perform the HVAC/mechanical systems repair, preventive maintenance, and general building maintenance for approximately five million square feet of commercial property.
Prior to joining CBRE, Tim was a mechanical service technician for 22 years with a large school district in the Omaha area. He was responsible for mechanical systems repair, maintenance, and implementation of the preventive maintenance program, and the water treatment program.
- Advisory Committee, Industrial and Commercial Trades, Metropolitan Community College
- Safety Committee Member, CBRE|MEGA
- Third Grade Stationary Engineer License, City of Omaha, 1994
- Type I Certification, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Type II Certification HVAC Technician
- Extensive coursework in Industrial and Commercial Trades, Metropolitan Community College
- Tim has attended many local and manufacturer-sponsored schools pertaining to mechanical systems and controls
- Tim has completed the following courses for his Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA) designation with the Building Owner and Managers Institute (BOMI):
- Boilers, Heating Systems, and Applied Mathematics
- Refrigeration Systems and Accessories