A Washington native, Tim has specialized in the marketing and leasing of office properties for both institutional and private owners at CBRE since 1997. He currently is responsible for a portfolio of properties in the Greater Eastside area that range from mid-rise, high-rise and multi-building office complexes.
Tim is responsible for actively marketing properties, financial lease analysis and strategic lease negotiations for a wide range of owners with differing goals and objectives. He views his client service commitment as a continuous cycle, one that does not end with the closing of a transaction. As such, Tim focuses on working collaboratively with his clients to clarify both immediate and long-term objectives, define strategy and capture market opportunities as they arise.
- Member of National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member of the Commercial Brokerage Association (CBA)
- Member of the Washington State Commercial Association of Realtors
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Science; Accounting
- Named Washington State's "Rookie of the Year" with CBRE earlier in his career