Tina Lamkey is a Senior Director of CBRE’s Workplace practice in the Americas, based in Chicago. Tina has over 12 years of experience as a workplace specialist and certified interior designer in the A&D Industry. Tina has had the opportunity to lead and execute projects of various levels of strategy, programming, space planning, design, construction, and change management. She has led and managed projects of all sizes and complexity. In combination with her extensive experience she brings passion, innovation, and creativity to every project she encounters.
Tina has had the good fortune to work on a variety of projects, including refurbishment programs, agile workplace renovations, and world class headquarters. For the last four years, Tina has led Design Services for the Workplace practice, ensuring the vision set forth in the strategy phase is translated into the physical space for our clients.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- LEED AP Building Design + Construction, Accredited Professional
- National Council for Interior Design Qualifications, Certificate Holder #25834
- Evidence Based Design Accreditation and Certification, Certified Professional
- Chicago Photography Academy, Certificate Holder
- Ohio University, Athens, OH - Bachelor of Science
- Interior Architecture including a Minor in Business, Magna Cum Laude