Tina currently has over 7 years of experience as a workplace specialist and certified interior designer in the A&D Industry. She has a deep passion for analyzing the new generations of workers and creating space that balances the need for both focus and collaboration.
Throughout her professional career she has had the opportunity to experience various levels of design, strategy, programming, space planning, and construction administration. She has had the good fortune to work on a variety of projects, including refurbishment programs, agile workplace renovations, and world class headquarters. In 2012 she also participated in a six month research project focused on well-being in the workplace.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- LEED AP Building Design + Construction, Accredited Professional
- National Council for Interior Design Qualifications, Certificate Holder #25834
- Evidence Based Design Accreditation and Certification, Certified Professional
- Chicago Photography Academy, Certificate Holder
- Ohio University, Athens, OH - Bachelor of Science
- Interior Architecture including a Minor in Business, Magna Cum Laude
- BMO Harris Bank
- NXT Capital
- Johnson Controls Power Solutions Workplace - Glendale, WI [90,000 SF] - Workplace Designer & Strategist
- Northwestern Memorial Standards & Sustainment Program –Chicago, IL [3MM SF] - Materials Specialist
- Goodyear Headquarters - Akron, OH [750,000 SF] - Junior Designer & Strategist