Todd Greiner is a Senior Vice President of CBRE specializing in representing users of commercial real estate. He studies a client’s business, assesses their current real estate portfolio, evaluates market conditions and trends, and develops real estate strategies consistent with his client’s corporate goals.
Mr. Greiner has over 31 years of experience providing transactional services for commercial real estate. Throughout his career he has represented large corporate users such as Elmer’s Products, Stanley Works, Pinnacle Data Systems, Sears and Ashland Chemical. Mr. Greiner can consistently apply his diverse knowledge of commercial real estate to the benefit of his clients. He is skilled at anticipating potential opportunities or problems and can work through them with his extensive industry specific expertise. Mr. Greiner provides direct accountability to his clients and is responsible for ensuring quality, consistency and client satisfaction.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- 2010 – 2018 CBRE Columbus Office Top Producer
- Graduate, Realtors Institute (GRI) – Professional Designation
- Emerging Client Services Leaders Program, University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration (Real Estate/ Finance major)
- Cardinal Health | 400,000 SF
- Century Link | 200,000 SF
- Careworks | 150,000 SF
- Cardinal Health | 120,000 SF
- NetJets | 100,000 SF
- American Electric Power (AEP) | 100,000 SF
- Dell | 100,000 SF
- “Todd was great at facilitating our move. He made negotiations with the landlord smooth and was able to help us find the perfect location that will allow our company to continue to thrive.”
David Shapiro, US President
- “Very knowledgeable about the market and extremely attentive to the detail needed for Sarepta to move into Ohio.”
Robert Fay, Senior Director of Facilities
Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc.
- American Electric Power
- Ashland Chemical Company
- Cardinal Health
- Charles Schwab
- Elmer's Products
- Equity Office Properties
- Fifth Third Bank
- Ford Motor Corp.
- GE Capital
- Lockheed Martin
- Mac Tools
- Nationwide Insurance
- Oracle Corp.
- Transwestern Investment Co