Tom Bak is Senior Managing Director of Trammell Crow Company where he serves as a member of the firm’s Leadership Council. Under Tom’s leadership, the Southern California Development & Investment Group has completed, or is in the process of completing, the development of office, medical office, industrial and brownfield projects totaling over 25 million square feet and representing investments of over $2.0 billion.
Tom began his career with Trammell Crow Company as a leasing agent. He has received numerous regional and national awards recognizing his achievements as a top leasing and development producer. In 1989, he became one of the youngest partners in the firm. In 1996, Tom became leader of the Southern California Development & Investment Group.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Past President, NAIOP, Los Angeles Chapter
- University of California - Irvine, Center for Real Estate Advisory Board
- Full Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
Education & Credentials
- University of California Los Angeles, MBA
- Amherst College, B.A.
- The Boardwalk
- I-215 Logistics Center - Amazon Fulfillment Center
- RUHS Medical Office Building
- Knox Logistics Center