Tom is an Executive Director and regional lead for CBRE’s Asia Pac Data Centre Solutions Group in the A&T service line; with over 12 years experience in all commercial aspects of the data centre asset class.
Tom specialises in strategic management of global data centre portfolios and transaction management of complex acquisitions in global markets with particular focus on the Asia Pac region.
- Strategic advisor and retained account manager to world leading carrier, technology and financial companies
- Managing and leading account and transaction teams; personally brokering over 150 acquisitions globally across more than 40 countries
- Expert in structuring complex, high value, data centre transactions to business critical milestones
- Expertise in data centre consulting and global colocation data centre markets across Asia Pacific
- Acquisition and disposal of international data centre assets
- Complex TCO financial modelling comparing colocation vs self perform vs cloud
- Sale & leaseback analysis
- Site Sourcing, managing RFP / RFI process, HOTs & SLA negotiation
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- MA in Real Estate
- Barclays Bank
- Iron Mountain
- Level 3
- MAN Group