Tom Jenkins is a First Vice President at CBRE and leads New Mexico Office Investment Properties. Mr. Jenkins joined CBRE in 2014 as part of the acquisition of key brokerage personnel of REA/Real Estate Advisors. Mr. Jenkins founded REA and under his leadership, REA was consistently in the Top 5 New Mexico Commercial Real Estate Firms in Transaction Volume. Prior to forming REA, Mr. Jenkins had a previous career with CBRE where he was regularly recognized in the Circle of Excellence and was one of the firm’s top producers.
Mr. Jenkins is active in the community and currently serves on the Board of Directors for NAIOP and the Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce. He is an active designee in CCIM and SIOR.
With extensive experience in investment sales, leasing and tenant representation, Mr. Jenkins has developed a reputation for creating and enhancing value for his clients through the implementation of well executed real estate strategies. His knowledge and expertise in asking the right questions make Tom a trusted advisor and core team member in some of the largest transactions to ever occur in New Mexico. Tom’s clients include institutional investors and large companies such as Molina Healthcare and GAP Corporate Services, as well as numerous local New Mexico businesses and investors. Tom Jenkins knows how to navigate any size transaction with skill and attention.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditation
- CARNM ( Commercial Association of REALTORS® New Mexico)
- Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- CCIM Albuquerque Chapter
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- NAIOP New Mexico - Board of Directors
- Nob Hill Main Street- Board of Directors
- Albuquerque Economic Development - Committee Member
- Realtor Association of New Mexico Leadership Program
- New Mexico Business First Top Leasing Agent by total square footage for 2012, 2013, 2014
- Co-Star Power Broker Office Leasing and Investment Sales for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015CCIM Marketing Sale of the Year 2004, 2006, 2012
- NAIOP Award of Excellence for Office Project and Mixed Use Project
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration,Major in Marketing with an emphasis in Finance