Thomas Lelich is a First Vice President with at CBRE and an Industrial Specialist working primarily in the disposition of land, office, warehouse and manufacturing properties. During his 25-year commercial real estate career, Mr. Lelich has focused his business efforts primarily on sales and leasing opportunities within the Twin Cities metropolitan area. Mr. Lelich has been a perennial top producer and has been directly involved in more than 500 real estate transactions during his career.
Mr. Lelich has been engaged in selling and leasing commercial real estate since 1985. He specializes in tenant representation and the disposition of industrial product and has designated land, manufacturing, office/warehouse, and special purpose properties as a daily focal point for his business activity. Mr. Lelich is very familiar with these product types, the specific needs of his clients, expectations of building owners, and the demands associated with a diligent marketing campaign. This valuable experience saves time, resources and expenses for his customers.
Mr. Lelich has established many key relationships with Fortune 1000 companies, lending institutions, city officials, attorneys, and government agencies during his commercial real estate career. These associations have been attained through personal commitment, hard work, and performance of his fiduciary duties on behalf of his clients.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate (MNCAR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP)
- Candidate, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Top Five Producer, Downtown Office, 1986 - 89
- Top Producer, Downtown Office, 1988
- First Vice President, 1995
- Chairman's Club, 1996 - 2005
- Millennium Club, 2006-2011
- "Task Free" member of Minnesota Youth Symphony
- Religious Education Instructor - 7 Years at Holy Name of Jesus.
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1976
- University of St. Thomas, Mini MBA - Real Estate, 2005
- AMB Institutional Realty Advisors, Inc.
- Church & Dwight Company, Inc.
- CPED (former MCDA)
- Dr. Pepper / 7-Up Bottling Group
- U.S. Bank
- Hillcrest Development
- Integris Metals
- International Paper
- Industrial Equities, LLC
- Mpls. Public Schools
- Metro Transit
- Opus Corporation
- Proctor & Gamble
- Remmele Engineering
- Ryan Companies
- Sara Lee Corporation
- St. Paul Port Authority
- St. Paul Public Schools
- UPS Properties
- Wells Fargo