Tony is a 16-year commercial real estate professional specializing in industrial leasing.
As Vice President, Tony assists investors with increasing building performance in the Memphis Market. Tony is a member of the Memphis Area Association of Realtors (MAAR), and served as the President of the Commercial Council during 2016.
Argiro’s hiring is a homecoming as he started his commercial real estate career with CBRE in Memphis in 2003. Over the last decade, he has built a strong reputation as an office and industrial expert across the Mid-South, having handled some of the region’s largest transactions including increasing occupancy at the Crescent Center from 88% to 98%, and in the past six years he brokered 244 lease transactions valued at $91.7 million.
Since returning to CBRE, Inc. in 2016, Tony has led and participated in lease transactions totaling over 1.5 million square feet.
- Memphis Business Journal’s “Top 40 Under 40” list, 2002
- MAAR Commercial Council, President
- MAAR Commercial Council Pinnacle Awards winner, 2005, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Christian Brothers University, Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Taurus Investments
- Triyar Companies
- IDI Gazeley
- Dr. Pepper Snapple Group