Tony Coglianese joined CBRE in 2017 as an Associate within the office occupier business, specializing in tenant representation in downtown Chicago. Since that time, Tony has cultivated a focused expertise with high-growth companies, building his practice through innovative real estate strategies that empower his clients to achieve key business objectives. His drive and creativity has helped him establish a noteworthy client base in less than a year, working with some of the fastest growing tech firms and financial institutions in the city.
Tony has quickly adapted to the dynamic and challenging Chicago real estate market by developing meaningful relationships with owners and brokers across the city. He is well versed in managing internal and external interests under tight timelines to ensure client needs are met. Tony is a demonstrated leader with exceptional interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Imerman Angels - Advisor
- Back On My Feet - Board Member
- Young Office Brokers Association of Chicago - Member
- University of Iowa Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
- Chicago Trading Company – 114,186 SF
- Sphera Solutions - 23,429 SF
- Kin Insurance - 20,761 SF
- Aisle Rocket Studios - 12,383 SF
- Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI)
- Kin Insurance
- Mayfield Agency
- Ideal Industries
- Firemen's Annuity an Benefit Fund of Chicago
- Food For Thought
- Lake Street Financial
- Future Finance Loan Corporation
- League Inc.
- Halo Investing
- Credit Ninja