Mr. Rebman joined the CBRE Development and Project Management group in 2019. In his role, Trey provides the ability to analyze architectural designs, oversee the budget, navigate the permitting process, and drive building progress from conception to completion.
Previously, Trey was Project Engineer for Suffolk Construction. He completed the leadership rotational program with Suffolk Construction while seeing multiple facets of the industry, including Project Management, Field Superintendent, and Pre-Construction Analysis. With a wide range of exposure to the construction process, Trey has an excellent understanding of the building process. He has led LEED initiatives on projects and has steered the permitting for construction jobs in downtown Boston. In addition, Trey has experience with building budgets and managing them, including vetting Change Orders and applying value engineering. Trey graduated from Dartmouth College with a degree in Government and Political Science and has completed coursework in Boston University's Real Estate Graduate Program.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Dartmouth College Young Alumni Club, Co-Chairman
- Dartmouth College, B.A. in Government
- Emerson College Little Building, Boston, MA
- Brigham and Women's, Braintree, MA
- Emerson College, Boston, MA
- WuXi Biologics, Worcester, MA
- Canopy Hotel, Boston, MA
- AmeriCann, Freetown, MA
- Brigham and Women's, Pembroke, MA
- Dana Farber, Foxborough, MA