Veronica Emery has extensive experience valuing retail, office, and multi-family properties. In her position as an appraiser with CBRE, she has traveled throughout the State of Florida. Her primary focus is retail and mixed-use properties located in Central Florida, Brevard County and Volusia County. Veronica Emery is a member of the CBRE Retail Valuation Group with an expertise in multi-tenant investment-grade, single-tenant, and distressed assets.
Veronica Emery has held various positions in commercial real estate for over 20 years including asset/portfolio management, commercial loan underwriting, acquisitions/dispositions, and appraisal throughout the United States.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Florida, RZ 3005
- Appraisal Institute, Candidate for Designation
- CBRE Retail Valuation Group, Member
- New York University, New York, NY, Masters of Science in Real Estate, 1999
- Richard Stockton College, Pomona, NJ, Bachelor of Arts in Business Studuis, 1994
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlet Stores, Factory Outlet, Orlando, FL
- I Drive Live, Mixed-Use Retail and Tourist Entertainment, Orlando, FL
- Colonial Town Park, Lifestyle Center, Lake Mary, FL
- Family Dollar Portfolio, Single Tenant, Various-Orlando MSA, FL
- Publix Grocery Anchored Retail Portfolio, Neighborhood Retail, Orange and Brevard Counties, FL
- International Speedway Square, Power Center, Daytona Beach, FL
- Berry Town Center, Grocery Anchored Retail/Office, Davenport, FL