Vic Galanis is a First Vice President with CBRE in Salt Lake City and a trusted real estate advisor to many of the most acclaimed professional service firms, IT businesses and industry-leading corporations and public institution in the Intermountain U.S. During his career, Vic has provided $225,000,000 in increased employee productivity, reduced occupancy cost and company profitability for his clients.
Vic provides a strategic multidisciplinary team approach with expertise in headquarter and regional office assignments, multi-location site selection, relocation, expansion, and consolidation requirements, acquisition and sale/leaseback transactions.
Vic is a member of SIOR, an elite group of 3,000 members worldwide. Individuals who earn the SIOR designation have attained the highest levels of productivity, accountability, and ethical standards required by SIOR.
- Licensed Utah Real Estate Agent
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Member
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAIOP), Member
- 2017 SIOR Office Broker of the Year, Utah Chapter
- Jones Waldo Holbrook & McDonough (45,000 SF)
- Verizon Wireless (120,000 SF)
- State of Utah (410,000 SF)
- Key Bank Tower (308,300 SF)
- Broadway Building (208,300 SF)
- Woodlands Business Park (458,000 SF)
- Equitable Life
- Franklin Templeton
- Bendinger, Crockett, Peterson & Casey
- Durham Jones & Pinegar
- Christensen & Jensen
- Fabian & Clendenin
- Daifuku USA
- Gentner Communications