Victor Akinbobola is an Analyst with the Ottawa Office of CBRE's Valuation and Advisory Services Group. He started his career with CBRE in 2017. His work involves assisting in real estate valuations, investment and financial analysis, development analysis and market research.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting Major, Carleton University
- Imperial Oil
- Shell Canada
- Strathallen Capital
- Imperial Oil, Appraisal - Gas Station Portfolio, 4 Gas Stations
- Manulife Financial, Quarterly Appraisal - Ottawa Industrial Portfolio, 10 buildings, 2.4 million sq. ft.
- National Capital Commission, Land Appraisal - Kanata North, 8 parcels, 24,000 sq. ft.
- PSPC, CBD Market Analysis Report - 219 Laurier Ave
- Shell Canada, Appraisal - Multi-Residential Portfolio, 6 buildings, 1666 units
- Strathallen Capital, Appraisal - Retail Portfolio, 3 retail developments, 622,546 sq. ft.