For the last 30 years, Vincent LaManna has been active in various facets
of the real estate business, with developed expertise in transaction
and asset management, corporate workplace strategic planning,
acquisition/disposition due diligence, targeted property marketing, and
quantitative analysis. Mr. LaManna has focused his fiducial energies
for the benefit of his clients who have come from the public, private
and Not for Profit sectors.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. LaManna was the principal of LaManna Real
Estate Advisors, Inc., and prior to starting his career in brokerage he
was an Asset Manager in the REO department of Greater New York Savings
- AON Insurance: Negotiated the consolidation of multiple offices to an approx. 61,000 rsf third party location. This was the largest new lease transacted in Nassau County for 2016. Lease valued at approximately $21,000,000.
- Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner and Smith: Negotiated three early renewal leases in Nassau and Suffolk Counties for a total of approximately 85,000 rsf. Leases valued at approximately $12,500,000, with front end savings of ± $5.00/rsf.
- Career Education Corp.: Negotiated renewals and expansions for subsidiaries Briarcliffe College, and Sanford Brown Institute totaling 142,000 rsf. Leases valued at approximately $18,000,000. Briarcliffe College 116,000 RSF was largest lease transacted in Nassau County 2013.
- General Service Administration; Negotiated two leases for a total of 102,400 RSF on behalf of the Internal Revenue Service. Leases valued at approximately $27,000,000. The Nassau County lease (59,400 rsf) was the largest lease transacted in the County in 2010.
- Association for the Help of Retarded Children (AHRC): Negotiated 38,000 rsf lease for the day care and treatment center for developmentally disabled children. Lease valued at approximately $16,250,000.
- Chubb Insurance: Negotiated 30,000 rsf lease for Long Island claims and underwriting branch. Lease valued at approximately $8,550,000.
- 20 Soundview Rd, Port Washington, NY: Leasing and managing agent for Court Appointed Receiver of 183,000 sf community retail center. Re-tenanted vacant multiplex movie theater and renewed multiple tenants through arduous foreclosure process.
- 825 East Gate Blvd, Garden City, NY: Hired to reposition and re-tenant 78,000 rsf office building for eventual sale of the asset. Increased occupancy to 88% within a two-year period and effectuated sale with significant value accretion.
- New York State Licensed Real Estate Broker
- The Real Estate Board of New York
- Commercial, Industrial Brokers Society
- The Young Men’s and Women’s Real Estate Association, Issue and Actions Committee
- New York University, New York, NY, Real Estate Investment Analysis Program
- Washington & Lee University, Lexington, VA, Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- American Liver Foundation
- AOL, Inc.
- AHRC of Nassau County
- AON Insurance
- Arch Insurance
- BNY Mellon
- Devitt Spellman & Barrett LLP
- Farrell Fritz
- First Republic Bank
- General Services Administartaion
- Harris Interactive
- Kirby McInerney LLP
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Merrill Lynch
- NY Organ Donor Network
- Nathan’s Famous, Inc.
- Nortel Networks
- Powley & Gibson LLP
- Prudential Insurance
- SBLI USA Mutual Life Insurance Co.
- Scully, Scott, Murphy, & Presser PC
- Sullivan Papain Block McGrath Et al
- Scotts Lawn Care
- St. Vincent’s Hospital & Medical Center