Since joining CBRE in 1984, Walt Arrington has been involved in the sale and lease of more than 12 million square feet of properties and over 600 acres of land in the Pomona Valley and Inland Empire. His experience has gained valuable insights into use types and size ranges that make up the industrial specialty.
Mr. Arrington’s specific focus has been developer and landlord representation for industrial buildings in the Inland Empire. Walt’s tenure in the market and affiliation with the nationally recognized Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) has secured numerous tenant representative assignments within the Inland Empire. Walt has maintained strong relationships with City and County officials which greatly benefits his clients in their transactions throughout the Inland Empire.
Mr. Arrington also provides comprehensive market analysis to his clients wishing to develop, lease, sell or acquire industrial product. Walt’s in-depth market information assists developers in determining the best product niche for a given property, as well as providing owners, investors, and tenants a detailed overview of market conditions and trends.
Consistently in the Top 10 of the Ontario office and in the Top 100 in Southern California of CBRE, Walt’s performance has illustrated his commitment to his profession throughout his career. In 2000, Walt was awarded the McCarthy award for the Orange County Region/Inland Empire of CBRE. Walt was the President of the Orange County/Inland Empire Chapter of SIOR from 2010-2012, and now sits on the national executive committee of the SIOR Foundation, and the executive committee of the local SIOR Orange County and Inland Empire Chapter.
Professional Affiliations / Associations
- Member of the National Executive Committee of the SIOR Foundation (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors)
- President SIOR Inland Empire/Orange County Chapter, 2010-2012
- Vice President SIOR Orange County Inland Empire Chapter, 2008 President SIOR Orange County Inland Empire Chapter, 2008
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
- Member NAIOP, National Association Office Industrial Parks
- Member of A.I.R. Association of Industrial Realtors, Southern California
- Top 15 in the Ontario office 1998 - 2006
- Top 100 in Southern California in 1998 - 2006
- In 2000, Walt was awarded the McCarthy award for the Orange County region. This award is given annually to a tenured salesperson who best exemplifies professionalism and ethics to both clients and fellow employees.
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science; Public Administration and Urban Planning
- CSUF, Post Graduate work; Real Estate Finance
- Ontario International Airport – 2019 – Walt, as co-lead of the CBRE Marketing Team, was awarded the listing to execute the disposition of 149 acres of industrial land for the Ontario International Authority.
- Chino Airport – 2019 – Walt, as lead of CBRE Team, was awarded a planning assignment with the County of San Bernardino for the future development of aeronautical and non-aeronautical uses at the Chino Airport.
- Tenant Representation – 2019 – Walt recently expanded its client, Lean Supply Solutions, in its latest 320,000 sq. ft. expansion of warehouse space in the Inland Empire.
- Phelan Development - 2018 – Walt exclusively represents Phelan Development on it’s under construction and planned buildings in Ontario and Rancho Cucamonga, totaling over 280,000 sq. ft.
- Saltchuk Resources – 2017 – Walt represented Saltchuk Resources on its sale of a 20-acre trucking facility leased to Heartland Express, achieving over $36 a land square foot, a high water mark in the Inland Empire
- ABBA Rubber International
- American Air Filter
- Big ROC Tools
- Carlisle Corporation
- Carver Development
- Concord City Corporation
- City of Ontario
- Cornerstone Realty Advisors
- Decreative Specialties
- Dow Chemical
- Erin Madison Ltd.
- Finish Master
- Fullmer Companies
- Funrise Toys
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber
- Hedley Construction & Development
- Illinois Tool Works
- Koll Development
- Lean Supply Solutions
- Legacy Partners
- Lewis Commercial Developers
- Merit Abrasives
- Newcastle Partners
- Nissio Iia
- Northwestern Mutual Ins.
- Otto Instrument Services
- Panattoni Development
- Phelan Development
- PGP Partners
- Proficiency Capital
- S.A. Camp Companies
- Saint Gobain Abrasives
- Shea Business Properties
- Show Industries
- Sports Associated
- SSR Realty Advisors
- State of California
- Summa Industries
- Sylvania Lighting
- TA Realty
- Turner Development
- U.S. Small Business Admin.
- Walker Spring Corporate
- Watson Land Company
- Westinghouse Corporation