Warren Mayberry is a Senior Vice President in CBRE’s Occupier Advisory and Transaction Services group, specializing in directing corporate headquarter relocations in the Washington DC Metro Region and managing complex real estate portfolios for a diverse set of local and global firms. He represents many of the region’s leading corporations, with a core focus on the area’s largest and fastest growing technology companies, associations and government contractors.
In addition to his concentration in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area, he has represented many corporations and government contractors in the lease and purchase of space throughout the United States. As well as space acquisition, he has been involved in the disposition of several hundred thousand square feet of excess office and industrial space for his clients
- University of Delaware, Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Iron Bow Technologies
- Principal Financial
- Palantir Technologies
- LookingGlass Cyber Solutions
Not For Profit Organizations
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Apartment Association
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Whiteford Taylor Preston, LLP
- Dingman Labowitz, P.C.
- Redmon, Peyton & Braswell, LLP
- Walton & Adams, P.C.