Wayne’s experience covers a wide range of property in both the private and public sectors with a focus on commercial and industrial property, specialised property, arbitration, expert witness, Treaty of Waitangi settlements, real estate advisory and negotiation.
As a client manager, he has been central to the process of valuing land and buildings, insurance certification, the settlement and fixing of rentals, leases and sale prices for major corporate and state-owned clients.
Commercial and Industrial Property Valuation Services
- Market valuations of commercial and industrial property and leasehold land
- Acquisition due diligence and pre-purchase consultancy
- Property rental valuations of CBD commercial, industrial and specialised assets
- Expert witness in litigation proceedings for valuation of commercial property
- Financial reporting valuations of commercial and industrial assets
Real Estate Affiliations
- Registered Valuer
- Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Valuers (FNZIV)
- Fellow of the Property Institute of New Zealand (FPINZ)
- Associate of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (AREINZ)